Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) invites online applications for 19 posts of qualified and experienced Personnels (Civil Engineers and Architectures). Eligible and interested candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) (See link given below). Advertisement No. BMRCL/HR/0250/Project (Design)/2021/C- 29843 Date: 16.12.2021. Required educational qualification and other details for informational purposes only in the interest of job-seekers are given below in brief —
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED (BMRCL) INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR 19 QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED CIVIL ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTURES. LAST DATE — 17/01/2022
Post and Designation:
CHIEF ENGINEER (Designs- Viaduct & Elevated stations) – 01 (Civil Engineer)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF ENGINEER/ DEPUTY CHIEF ENGINEER (Designs Viaduct & Elevated stations) – 02 (Civil Engineer)
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (ARCH) – 01
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER DESIGN (Viaduct & Elevated Stations) – 02 (Civil Engineer)
MANAGER (ARCH) – 01
DEPUTY MANAGER (ARCH) – 02
ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEER, DESING (Viaduct & Elevated Stations) – 02 (Civil Engineer)
ASSISTANT ENGINEER – DESIGN (Viaduct & Elevated Stations) – 03 (Civil Engineer)
SECTION ENGINEER (ARCH) – 02
SECTION ENGINEER (DESIGN) – 03 (Civil Engineer)
B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ Diploma in CivilEngineering and Architecture. See detailed notification (link given below).
Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interviews.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) — https://english.bmrc.co.in
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms, eligibility norms and other details, please go through the official website or officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) — https://english.bmrc.co.in (See Application form’s link given below) on or before 17/01/2022
Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with a unique registration number will appear on the computer screen.
Candidates must print-out it and send it along with copies of testimonials, if instructed, such as qualification certificate/mark sheet, age proof, caste certificate, experience certificate if applicable and etc, at the below-given address so as to reach on or before 17/01/2022.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
Procedure For Submitting Application And Selection Process
- Candidates should fill in the application online, take a printout of the same and submit it along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send a hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted the application online.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / SMS to appear for an interview as and when called, at their own cost.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT:
- The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 years.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of the notice period if the circumstances so warrant.
Address to send the Print-out of Online Application:
General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027
The envelope containing the print-out/enclosures should be superscribed on top with — APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______
Closing Date of Online Application: 17/01/2022
Last Date of receipt of system generated Print-out: 17/01/2022
Official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) — https://english.bmrc.co.in
For Advt., See the following PDF file — SEE DETAILED ADVT.
To Apply Online now, visit the following URL — VISIT THE URL
For more job from BMRC, click here