Tata Motors has launched the facelifted version of its popular Safari SUV in India. The new model gets a host of cosmetic updates on the outside, along with a bunch of new features on the inside.
- The most noticeable change is the new front grille, which is now a split unit with a tri-arrow motif.
- The headlamps are now sleeker and are connected by a full-width LED light bar.
- The front bumper has also been redesigned and now houses a faux skid plate.
- The fog lamps are now slimmer and are positioned vertically on either side of the bumper.
- On the sides, the Safari gets new alloy wheels and chrome accents on the window line.
- At the back, the taillights are now sleeker and are connected by a chrome strip.
- The bumper has also been redesigned and now houses a faux skid plate.
- The biggest change on the inside is the new dashboard, which is now dominated by a large touchscreen infotainment system.
- The instrument cluster is now digital and displays a variety of information, including the speedometer, fuel gauge, and trip meter.
- The steering wheel is now multi-function and allows you to control the audio system, climate control, and cruise control.
- The seats are now more comfortable and supportive, and the cabin is now quieter thanks to additional insulation.
- The Safari facelift gets a 360-degree camera, which makes parking and maneuvering in tight spaces easier.
- It also gets a panoramic sunroof, which lets in a lot of natural light and makes the cabin feel airier.
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) package includes features like autonomous emergency braking, lane departure warning, and blind spot monitoring.
- The Safari facelift also gets ventilated seats, a wireless charger, and a powered tailgate.
The Tata Safari facelift is available in six different colors:
- Orcus White
- Daytona Grey
- Royal Blue
- Tropical Mist
- Flame Red
- Granite Black
The prices start from ₹16.19 lakh (ex-showroom).
Overall, the Tata Safari facelift is a significant improvement over the outgoing model. It is now more stylish, feature-rich, and practical, making it a compelling option for SUV buyers in India.